Fw: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1902

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:06:47 +1000

Ordinatus (Mars, armegeddon, golgotha) - These are official GW miniatures
released back in the Titan Legion days. Not hard to come by but do fetch
pretty high prices.

Bridging Vehicle - Any 6mm modern bridgelayer.

Mammoth and Salamander tanks - I use the new Ragnorak for the Mammoth,
though I'd recommend some of the DRM Human stuff instead these days. Could
also use a Leman Rus demolisher. Salamander is a Forgeworld release.

Medusa Howitzer - An official release from Forgeworld.

Lightning Fliers - Also a Forgeworld release.

Razorfex - If you use the small E40K version Carnofex as Carnofexes, then
the older, larger SM2 version make great Razorfex.

Ironhammer and Ironshield - For the Ironhammer see Mammoth....DRM I think.
 For Ironshields, old SM2 plastic landraiders with the lascannon removed
and an Orc battlewagon turret on top works for me.

Retributor - Leman Rus

Grudgekeeper - I think this one is broken. I'd guess an 2nd version or
Forgeworld Manticore would work.

Hellfury - Stormhammer with turrets from the plastic Ork Bonebreakers.

Behemoth - Modelling project. Use a back-to-front Colossus with all the
weapons left off and model a railgun where the Gyrocopter pad would have
been.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
11/11/2006 10:28 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1902

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
1.
Minis used for units? From: Andrew Patrick
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Message
1.
Minis used for units?
Posted by: "Andrew Patrick" ricetiger_at_... apatrick_oh
Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:57 am (PST)
Hey everybody,

I am a long time player of Space Marine-Titanicus/Epic 40k 2nd
edition but I am new to NetEpic.

Some questions for you all:

I love the new units but I can't tell what some of them should look
like. What minis do you use for the following?

Ordinatus (Mars, armegeddon, golgotha)

Bridging Vehicle

Mammoth and Salamander tanks

Medusa Howitzer

Lightning Fliers

Razorfex

Ironhammer and Ironshield

Retributor

Grudgekeeper

Hellfury

Behemoth

I apologize for the long list, but I am trying to see what I have to
work with so My group and I can play some games.

-thanks
-Andrew

Back to top
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity
 4
New Members
Visit Your Group
3 series
Tv series
5 series
Warhammer 40k
Series 9
Yahoo! Movies
Staying in tonight?
Check out new DVDs
and read reviews.
Yahoo! News
Sexual Health
Get important
sex health news
Sell Online
Yahoo! makes it
easy to start
selling online.
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
to Traditional

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)

picture