NetEpic Gold, Slann

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:19:52 -0000

Oh god of NetEpic :)

Chris said I should contact you about this.

While drawing up the Komodo Dragon to match the template I notices a
problem. The side view does not match the front and rear views. It
seems as if something got transposed or something. The bridge is on
a different level and the legs are really strange.

The Razor Fang has a simular problem.

My question to Chris that he refered to you is...
Can I fix it or is there just something that I don't know?

There also doesn't appear to be any consistent facing of the side
view.

I am trying to get some art work done but I need to clarify this
before I can move ahead.

Another odity is the Necron Titan with three track sets and the
outcome of track being destroyed and only being able to turn. I
guess it can stay the same but with three sets of tracks it wouldn't
really work. Not even with two sets.

Strange how that when you look really closely at something that you
find glitches.

I have no idea on the last one. Maybe just forget it?

Advice please.

Gary