Slann book

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 13:49:11 -0000

Bruce,

The angles on the vehicles and infantry are good for the book. Can
you get them without shadows?

As for the big stuff... if possible, straight on front, back and
side shots, as well as a good angle shot.

As much as I want to have all the models, location and finances make
that impossible. I hope to pick some up in April when I am back in
the US but if I can get photos before then it would be better. I
have been spending a lot of time on this project but have many more
waiting on the shelf.

The Army Cards: They just seem to have fit right in with what I have
been doing. As far as others... I will consider it when the Slann
and company book is done. I am still learning the software and
things get easier as I go. Going back and reapplying formats has
used up a lot of time. It is a learning process.

Titans: The Atlas just looked the biggest (?) It doesn't match the
weapons load though. The two big ones are suposed to be the biggest
and Bulkiest around. I realy haven't found a Necron Titan yet.

Conqueror and Annhilator: The big one is an off shoot of the other,
bigger, more weapons and third set of tracks. Has there ever been a
model with three sets of tracks? I am thinking of backing up and
using one and two sets of tracks. (maybe a BT Conqueror and MW
Annhilator???)

It has really turned out to be more work than I had thought o this
project.

Gary