Re: Slann pics

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:13:57 -0000

Hey Bruce,

Some nice pics.

The battle suits look very close to the ones I made. (except the
Vanguard). The Stegadon, somehow I knew you would pick that one. It
is the one I like least in the whole line. :)
It is a nice model but I picture the Stegadon as less streamlined.
Look at the latest version of Army Cards to see another that I am
thinking of. (nothing is firm). I need to look at MW to see if they
use that Battle Tech model. I think more along a big uggly blockish
thing. A gun platform that carries lots of troops.

The Titans look ok but I hate the weapons load on the arms but not a
problem. If I get one later, I can modify it. :) How does it
com,pare to the (forget the name) big castle on top Titan? It is
suposed to be about as tall except for the tower.

EW is coming out with dune buggies in Febuary (I hope). The sneak
peak looks great. Those and the ones from DRM will be great.

What are the Exodus warrior figures? They look good but I pictured
them as being larger.

Can't seem to keep power around here. Seems like it has been raining
forever. Never seen a year like this here.

Gary

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Bruce Scott <B.Scott@...> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> Well, Eureka let me down and the 25mm GZG Star Grunt minis didn't
turn up,
> so no Slann Mechs yet. I have posted new photos of the Stegadon,
Komodo