Re: Renagades Army Cards

From: Craig Haskell <craigthecow_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:19:29 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary_clark1946@...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am working on an Army Cards project. I have three sets of SM and
> E40k but have never been able to get the Renegade set. (keep being
out
> bid). :(
>
> I would like the set but need a copy of all the cards (front and
back.)
> Their order doesn't matter but would like them to be even. I am
> updating all cards for NetEpic but keeping the same basic style.
>
> I know there are some special cards from WD. Also Titan templates.
> Can anyone help me out.
>
> Gary

the army unit cards or the chaos mutation/upgrade cards?.. or both??
i have almost everything from the renegades version of epic (version
2?.. or 3?.. i dunno) so i guess i could scan the info assuming that
this dosent break and I.P. rules with G.W. and all that legal mumbo
jumbo (dont want to get this group in trouble since ive never posted
and only joined recently..)
comments on what i could/could not do would be appreciated (from
those who run this place... )

oh yeah and... hi everyone I'm Craig and i am an epic junkie. I have
(almost) every model from every unit from the spacemarine/titan
legions era of the game, mainly cause i loved the game when it was
released and i had a job so i bought alot!
nothing like throwing down 20 thousand points of imperial guard
against a screaming horde of chaos or orcs and playing a game over a
couple of days... though squats/eldar and tyranids are more in the 10
thou range... hmm i may need to fix that..)

:)