Rule for old game of GW

From: henry9924661j <henry9924661j_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:28:01 -0000

Hello

I search doc or PDF version of citadel journal, firepower mag,
batlefleet gothic mag about epic 40k, AT, SM1-2, TL ?

Where are the netepic rules and army list in version 3.0, space marine
2 and Adeptus titanicus ?
Will a section with rules and army list for old space marine and
adeptus titanicus will be created ?

The site Solegends.com has a scan of caitadel catalog from 1988 to
1994, this could help to find the hardwarebook missing picture ?

I also search site rules of abandonware GW games ?