[NetEpic ML] Re: Exodus Coldones Raiders

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:08:57 -0600

Hi!

The link at the Epicentre is outdated, my e-mail is pramos2_at_...

Peter
   Peter,
             I tried your email from the netepic page but it kept sending my mail back to me so, here are 2 of my units I made up for the Exodus Slann, tell me what you think. If you want more tell me what you want and I'll hack it up to you. I even made up a titan for them. If you want you can send me your email and I'll just send them to you.

  eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic