RE: [NetEpic ML] Necrons for NetEpic -Fluffy Stuff

From: Joshua Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:03:05 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hey peter as a netepic coordinator as we have the epicomps (painting miniaturas) why not we can have de “FluffyComps” we can put a fluff questin in the table with a limit of 5 pages ( Arial 10 as a font ) and put al fluff under community decision ? we can assume one as a official and later we can publish all as a compendium in the incoming e-zine.

Cheers

bans

-->I don't think we're quite ready for that. I need to get more work done, and get the basic framework posted before we delve into this sort of exercise. There is just so much to coordinate, between all the races, and the individual factions and organizations of each race, that I don't want to muddy the waters too much, as it will inevitably confuse things, and lead to major inconsistencies. I'm quite sure that there will be areas where ideas will be solicited, and open for discussion.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - B. Bonzai
Homepage: http://home.earthlink.net/~deaconblue3/