Sorry about that, guys...

From: Adam S. Demeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:02:17 -0000

...but that "lords_of_battle" sent the following message in his
application to join the group:

Im a long time wargamer, and would like to discuss strategy and minis
with other gamers.

Since the Lord of Battle is a Chaos piece, I thought for sure we were
OK...the bastard then made his post, as well as individually e-
mailing me - and I'm sure all of us - and then left the group. I
banned him and e-mailed him, telling him that his dishonesty was
unwarranted and that I was pretty sure no one here would be
participating in his game. I hope this is true, though you're all
free to do as you choose. In the future, I'll be even more
specific.

To keep you updated, there's also been a recent rash of "infobots"
trying to join. ANYTHING with "info" in the web address is a
bot...and some even have "bot" in the address...or both, as this
morning's denial. lol Anyway, there's been a bunch...but a bunch of
new people, as well. Usually they'll say that they're Epic players
or something. Had this guy had a different name, I might have asked
a question first...but I won't make that mistake again. Again, sorry
about that...but it's been taken care of. Hope everyone had a good
Easter, and that you're looking forward to a summer with plenty of
gaming! Waaaaaaaaagh!

A.D.