Slann book for Netepic Gold

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:10:43 -0000

Ok guys,
I finally came up with a way to post the book in one piece.
I did each page as an image inserted into Word document then
converted it to pdf. It is not as clear as I would like but at least
it is a smaller file size.

Now there is less excuse for not giving me some feedback. ;)

You can see where I need artwork and photos.

I have no photos of Dracons. I hope someone is working on them
somewhere. If you are please submit some photos.

Exodus infantry is another area needing photos.

I have recieved a lot of good ideas to expand on the Dracons and
others but most will be kept for future expansion. I really want to
get this book finished by this summer but without some input it
can't happen. I can not and don't want to rewrite the book. That
isn't what I was asked to do. There has been a few things changed
for consistancy and a bit of verbage changed hear and there but it
is still v5.

The biggest changes are making Necron vehicles "skimmers" and
removing "skimmers" from the Exodus Slann.

So let me have it. Comments, suggestions, photos and artwork.
Let's make this book as good as it can be.

Gary