Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2010

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:33:21 +1000

Hi Peter,

No problems. I'll take a bunch of better lit photos tomorrow and post
them up for you and Gary. If there are any specific combos/units/styles
just post it here and I'll try and accommodate. More than happy for these
to be used in any of the Gold works.

I should have the Temple Guard and Kroxigor stands ready too.

Bruce

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
23/04/2007 08:09 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2010

NetEpic Mailing List

Hi!

VERY Cool!

Could I be so bold as to ask for more pictures, groups as well as
individual models and if your able increase the lighting in them a tad.

The reason I'm asking is that I'd like to use them for netepic gold, if
you agree of course.

Let me know.

Peter