A couple of things

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 22:12:31 -0000

Hey gang,

I have some questions about a couple of things:

Following up on a previous post, has anyone found the info from Aaron
Teske's old Squat site, or has anyone found Aaron himself?

I like the idea of the optional 10 support cards for Orks. It makes
sense and it leaves open the possibility of seeing more Ork units -
for example I have yet to use any of the Goff tanks because my usual
Goff clan consists of 1 card of extra botz, 3 BW groups, and 1
dragsta, all of which is needed to speed da boyz into CC. Could I
suggest that we double the Mekboy unit rule as well? One of the
things I hate is that the Meks have all these cool cards, but you are
limited as to how many you can use. I painted up a lot of them and I
want to use them, dadgummit! :)

And just verifying the Squat Cyclops rules for overloading shields -
the maximum number of shots one could get with this weapon per turn
is then 5 total? Hit on a 2+, 3+, 4+, and 5+? And what would you do
when you shoot at a Tyranid Bio-Titan with no shields? I have faced
this, and I acted like the Bio-Titan had shields as to not get cheesy
with too many shots.

And lastly a clarification question. The Cyclops has a PD of 10. I
assume that means a Point Defense of 10 or 10 Bolters? Where is that
in the rules?

Thanks for your help.