Re: [NetEpic ML] A couple of things

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:00:18 -0000

Yes, that does help, thanks. Then I was doing it wrong for the
unshielded titan. The way it was written, it seemed like it could have
unlimited shots on an unshielded titan. Of course, that is too
powerful and cheesy. I see what you are saying now, thanks.

My favorite Squat tactic with titans - strip the shields using
Thunderers, then shoot at the titan with the Cyclops when the shields
are down. Usually that will take them down or at least make them take
serious damage. You really don't want to get into CC with Chaos titans.

Any thoughts on the other questions? And what about a mole mortar
against a tunneler?