AW: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2041

From: Dipl.-Ing. \(FH\) Kai Elfers <"Dipl.-Ing.>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:00:14 +0200

If the points-system would only depend on e vehicle statistic in comparison
to all others then it would be equal f we ignore the codex and allies rules.
If you would compare all unit statstic for example the tempest and
shadowsword, then you will come to the result that the shadowsword is a bit
better, but only because of the penetrating. And then you could say that 3
shadowswords cost a bit more then 3 tempest. But now they are in unbalance
at all equal of playing allies or codex or everything else. 6 tempest are
400 points !!! cheaper then 6 shadowswords.

And by the way i do not think that the way we play is so unlogical. We can
all play our armies at the same time having a great day. All different
units, because no allies. All the variety of units because no codex rules
and honest of course i can give you any logical sense of our army mxing.
Because you could always say that it is random that all armies are fighting
the same time at the same place and suddenly you have the fight 3 against 4
races because they all want to have a special object or something else. I
think that our system should be considered in the rules. So we need a
points-system in balance!

  _____