Updated Version 5 books

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 00:24:12 -0000

Hi All,

I've uploaded new Version 5 books for those that have had any
significant changes as part of the Errata/Update process over on Tac
Com. These are just to tide you over until the Gold versions are
released :-)

For those books that just had minor spelling errors and the like I
haven't bothered with an interim book. I'd expect Nobjobs/Juffo-Wup to
post the final version of the Tau book sometime soon.

Enjoy