Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2055

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:21:17 +1000

No firm dates/information no, but I think Primarch is pretty keen to get
Gold finished up sooner rather than later.

:-)

Posted by: "Keyan Sark" epsilonoctarius_at_... epsilonoctarius
Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:11 am (PST)
--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Scott" <B.Scott_at_...> wrote:

> I've uploaded new Version 5 books for those that have had any
> significant changes as part of the Errata/Update process over on Tac
> Com. These are just to tide you over until the Gold versions are
> released :-)

Thanks, Bruce. I've been out of the group for a while. Any information
about the release date of the gold army books?

Thanks in advance...

EO
==