Re: Landing Craft

From: enderel <enderel_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:13:14 -0000

Yeah that was my first attempt at the Landing Craft. We discussed it
a while back on the Tac Comms website, but there was some
disagreement on the status of the model (e.g. Praetorian / Super
Heavy) regards it's actual size. Mainly due to GW's tendency to
oversize things now. I think it warrents Praetorian class due to the
actual size of the model and it's E:A capabilities, others thought it
would be best represented as a Super Heavy.

Either way expect to see some revised rules for it at some point.

I tested it out a couple of times and the points values seem about
right for it's capabilites, although I could see some abuse with
Assault Marines and Terminators so might warrant an upgrade to points
if found to be to abusable.

Rob

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "just_pump" <just_pump@...> wrote:

> In the Files section , you'll find a document "Optional
Unit -