NetEpic Formation Cards

From: ewraith1 <ewraith_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:18:44 -0000

Hello out there. I haven't around in a while but it goods to be back.
I was wondering what the status was of the NetEpic 5.0 formation cards
are? I have a decent printer and can now properly print cards. I was
also looking around for the 4.1 formation cards and could seem to find
them. I could have just missed them but, are they, well somewhere?
And for final question NetEpic 5.0 Gold, will it be printed?
Thanks much, Ed