Fw: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2085

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:55:41 +1000

I just tried it and it works fine for me....make sure you add in the
second line if Yahoo have wrapped the link. Alternatively, go to

www.tacticalwargames.net

And click on the "tactical Command" link; then go to the Epic Rules
section and NetEpic. I've just bumped the thread so it should be near the
top of the list.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
04/12/2007 07:33 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2085

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)
1a.
Re: Digest Number 2083 From: scott lewis
1b.
Re: Digest Number 2083 From: Ed Raith
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Messages
1a.
Re: Digest Number 2083
Posted by: "scott lewis" slyotee_at_... slyotee
Mon Dec 3, 2007 8:45 am (PST)
I copy & pasted your link & it doesnt work. Could you double check it
please. I would love to get some new cards.
Thanks

Scott Lewis
Art Director
Clockwerk Studios

---------------------------------
Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See
how.
Back to top
Messages in this topic (3)
1b.
Re: Digest Number 2083
Posted by: "Ed Raith" ewraith_at_... ewraith1
Mon Dec 3, 2007 9:16 am (PST)
Hi. I tried your link and it doesn't work. Could you please check it. If
anyone knows a website for epic cards I'd love to know about.
Thanks, Ed