Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Gold Release Date ???

From: Peter Ramos <pramos10_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:35:30 -0600

Hi!

The most recent rules dubbed 5.1 are what will be netepic old. The last
of the editing is occurring now. According to what I have been told,
about three or four books are done. I seems very probably that netepic
gold as an e-book will finally be ready by spring-summer 2008.

Its a HUGE task that involves many people, but the end product is
getting closer.

You can go here to get the most recent files which are all those with
2007 dates in them including an excel sheet for army cards.

Peter