Re: [NetEpic ML] Locked fliers

From: Joshua Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:07:13 -0500 (EST)

A. The power immobilizes and external effects like gravity would affect
the target, thus in this case the flier falls and is destroyed.

-->While the image of a flyer "frozen" in the air is amusing, the above option IMO is the best. From what I read of the Warlock power, it has no effect per se on the external forces such as gravity as Peter says. And even if you treat the power as a "stasis bubble," I still don't see how it would keep the flyer up in the air, or prevent kinetic damage from falling.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - B. Bonzai
Homepage: http://home.earthlink.net/~deaconblue3/
Blog: http://deaconblue.wordpress.com