Space Marine Army for sale.

From: Christof <Christopher777_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:15:48 -0500

Hi there,

I am selling my epic space marine army off, I don't like the game really.

I have 1 Epic Armageddon plastic space marine battle company
24 metal EA Rhinos
8 metal EA Vindicators
8 metal EA Whirlwinds
8 metal EA predators
16 metal EA Land Raiders
100 loose plastic Space Marine Assault Troops with Jump packs
200 loose plastic Tactical Space Marine troops (the EA style)
100 loose green out of print space marines.
about 50 of the Epic Armageddon style bases
about 100 of the old square style Epic Infantry Bases
100 plastic Rhinos from the Epic 40,000 era.

Everything is brand new, unpainted and unglued.

Obviously I would take less money than retail for these items. I also
would be willing to accept Warmaster minis for trade.

Let me know if any of you are interested.
Thanks
Christof