RE: [NetEpic ML] Deep Striking & Transports

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:07:29 +1000

If the Transport and the Infantry inside it are separate detachments (as is the case with your Hellbore/Squat example) then yes, the infantry and transport can have different orders. Your Hellbore can be on Advance orders while the Squats inside are on Charge.

If they are the same detachment (like a standard Space Marine Tactical detachment with 4 Tac stands and two Rhinos) then no, they both must have the same orders.

-Kel.