Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2119

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:16:38 +1000

- Guys inside a transport can have different orders to the transport (core
rules). OBviously they'd need Advance or Charge to actually get out :-)

- If you do a Google search there is a great index of all Epic related
White Dwarf articles I've been to in the past. There are lots of battle
reports published over on the Tactical Command forum.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
02/03/2008 07:36 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2119

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)
1a.
Deep Striking & Transports From: Andrea Langhi
2a.
EPic White Dwarf articles From: Andrea Langhi
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Messages
1a.
Deep Striking & Transports
Posted by: "Andrea Langhi" crystalmir_at_... uthgardt
Sat Mar 1, 2008 7:55 am (PST)
Hallo!

In the rules I read that a model entering the field via Deep Strike rules
must be placed on Advance orders.

What about the models INSIDE the deep strinking model?

I mean.. I have to put on Advance my Hellbore to have it enter the field,
but what about the 20 drunk squat stands inside? Do they also have to be
on
Advance, or I can put them on Charge orders?

Thanks!

Andrea

Back to top
Messages in this topic (13)
2a.
EPic White Dwarf articles
Posted by: "Andrea Langhi" crystalmir_at_... uthgardt
Sat Mar 1, 2008 7:55 am (PST)
Hi!

I justo love to read battle reports and artcles aboyt Epic.

Is there anywhere on the net a list of all the Epic related articles and
batreports ever published on White Dwarf?!?

Andrea

Back to top
Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity
 3
New Members
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News
Get it all here
Breaking news to
entertainment news
Best of Y! Groups
Discover groups
that are the best
of their class.
Biz Resources
Y! Small Business
Articles, tools,
forms, and more.
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
to Traditional