Where to sell?

From: Tommy Boyd <Tommy20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 04:44:50 -0000

I have a pretty long laundry list of Epic mini's to offload (mostly
long oop, ranging from almost mint, to well painted, to poorly painted
and then abused), and am wondering where the best place to sell them
would be. I've sold through Bartertown and TMP before, and have
considered going to ebay, although I'm not set up for selling there.
I'm also not sure if listing them here is appropriate. So, where would
you recommend I start?