[NetEpic ML] Re: Some Slann questions...

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:16:57 -0500

All non Physical pyschic attacks go right thruogh the sheilds
so there is no save. But your Magus as a Nullify psychic power automaticly
hits, but you can not use him next turn. So jump your Titan out of range LOL

as for the wave serpeant move the necron to the edge of the template and lay
on side, at end of turn roll to see if it fixes it self

Sheilds work on genoraters or machanics, weapons and vehicals depend on
computers and such to work targeting and reactor flow. So NO it dose not
effect sheilds.

Yes it effects all vehicals Titans inculded

NO it moves at half rate for that turn next turn if out of the feild it may
move full rate.

Yes if it move from one feild to enother it must roll to see if may move in
that field. But feilds should never over lap, they should touch each other.

Neron are the Slann children and are not fully developed, besides there is
only one Necron skimmer in 40K and that is the destroyer. But I feel you are
right I would Like to see the Slann have skimmers but keep the Necrons more
of a Terminator movie feel. As for jet bikes, The Slann are way to advanced
for them They would rather have a warp jump generator straped to their back
then fly around on a bike.

Yes ALL WARP WEAPONS IGNOR SHEILDS

Yes rot would rot wires, and other weapons would have similar effects.

Yes but what other Titan can move 40cm or across the board, not be first
fired at and have that much fire power. You may be right though for if you
warp jump it you lose the sheilds for that turn. May be for that cost it
should still keep its sheilds but not be able to fire any warp weapons.

Yes when moving normally but if warp jumped then you may face the titan in
any direction you see fit.

Hope this helps you I'am a big fan of the Slann myself and have been play
testing them for sometime now and these are the conclusions that we came up
with from are gaming group. Check the new rules in the valt. You may only
fire the Mantis missiles every other turn now, Kroxigors went up, skinks
went down. Have fun AND DON'T SPARE THE ROD TO SPOIL THE CHILD