Back in business!

From: domgarnett <domgarnett_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:24:19 -0000

Hello all!

Firstly, thanks to the site for a friendly introduction- I have managed
to track down a net epic player about a mile away from where I live.
Will be great to get a game after all this time.

I wonder just how many players there are out there? The last thread
said it all for me "we stopped playing when GW bought out Epic 40K".
The 3rd edition was pants and really killed it for a lot of people.
Epic Armageddon also seems based on the blast marker system and lack of
detail... but I digress.

Actually, I am wondering about my existing army- sadly I converted some
of my units to those 3rd edition "display" bases (the long not square
type) and am already wondering if this is going to be a handicap; for
example, in a big ork clan, a lot of stands will have their line of
sight blocked by these much wider units surely?