RE: [NetEpic ML] Back in business!

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 01:32:13 +0000

What does the rule book say about LOS with infantry?Darryl HilbigThe Theory and Practice of Gamesmanship, or The Art of Winning Games Without Actually Cheating.(Title of Book 1947)(Stephen Potter 1900-69)(British Writer)

To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.comFrom: pramos10_at_...: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:04:39 -0500Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Back in business!

Hi!domgarnett wrote:> Hello all!>> Firstly, thanks to the site for a friendly introduction- I have managed> to track down a net epic player about a mile away from where I live.> Will be great to get a game after all this time.>> I wonder just how many players there are out there? The last thread> said it all for me "we stopped playing when GW bought out Epic 40K".> The 3rd edition was pants and really killed it for a lot of people.> Epic Armageddon also seems based on the blast marker system and lack of> detail... but I digress.>> Actually, I am wondering about my existing army- sadly I converted some> of my units to those 3rd edition "display" bases (the long not square> type) and am already wondering if this is going to be a handicap; for> example, in a big ork clan, a lot of stands will have their line of> sight blocked by these much wider units surely?You can play with either type basing. They each have pros and cons to it, but you don't need to rebase.Infantry does not block line of sight to other infantry, if I recall correctly.Peter

It's simple! Sell your car for just $40 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT