New to the group and I had a question

From: David Lee <davidlivinginjapan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:15:22 -0000

Hello everyone

As my subject heading says, I am new to the group. It has been about
sixteen years since I last played epic but have recently been bitten
by the bug again. Thanks mainly to playing Final liberation but I am
rambling and should get to the point.

Have a few questions, and any help would be much appreciated.

1) Have there been a lot of changes between the game files on this
site and the epicentre site? I printed off the later and was
wondering how different they were.

2) Are there any players in the Hiroshima area? I know it is a huge
long shot but you have to ask.

3) I live in quite a small apartment and was wondering what points
value would work on a 2` by 2` and a 4` by 4` table.

Thanks for your time.

David Christopher Lee