Weapon Limits?

From: domgarnett <domgarnett_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:19:32 -0000

Hello again folks.
Another question for you: I am currently putting together a reaver
titan and am a little unsure about the weapon rules. Most plasma
weapons are "one per model" types, but how about the plasma blast gun?
Can I use two, or would that be daft? -I know the weapon can recharge
two dice of shots on fist fire orders, but does that mean four dice if
I have two of these weapons?

Otherwise keep up the good work! It's good to be gaming again and see
that classic epic is alive and kicking.