Oh dear...

From: domgarnett <domgarnett_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:37:26 -0000

I'm probably preaching to the converted here, but I'm wondering if
ANYONE can actually make a case for Epic Armageddon. As a returning
player I still can't quite fathom why a perfectly good system (ie
second edtition) wasn't built on by GW, rather than the failed 3rd
edition system being revamped.

I am interested in Epic Armageddon purely because I might find one or
two more epic players- but an examination of the rules tells me all I
need to know. Still the lack of detail. Classic example- war machines
and titans have a bog standard "wounds" rating and thats it, no
targetting. That crummy system of blast markers is still there too,
for "realism". And how many real life battles in the 41st millenium
have the GW geeks fought in exactly!? Jervis Johnson is a legend- but
this system is bulls'hit.

Ok, so anyone can be negative, but it just reinforces the need for
NetEpic to continue to exist and develop- there really is no other
alternative.