Re: epic forces for sale in the UK or abroad?

From: domgarnett <domgarnett_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 12:06:51 -0000

Welcome aboard Chris,
Where are you based? Be sure to add your details to
http://www.epic40k.co.uk/cgi/players.cgi -this seems like the best
database of players currently.
As for miniatures, e-bay is OK, although expect fierce competition
for rare/unusual stuff. I have some spare ork infantry and vehicles
if you were interested- depends what you want to collect/paint.
I'd also say stick with NetEpic! I may be biased, but the system is a
real victory for the fans of epic scale, and accomodates all those
classic miniatures in all their glory!
Happy gaming mate,
Dominic (domgarnett_at_yahoo.co.uk)

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Bierce" <sbierce@...> wrote:

> --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Chris Birch" <chris@> wrote:
> >
> > Hey gang I'm just getting in to epic / net epic - have downloaded
the
> rules,
> > picked up a few odds on ebay but has anyone got some forces and
maybe
> > scenery they'd like to pass on to a new commander for a few
credits?
> Any
> > options would be welcome no matter how bitty . I'm in the UK so
> probably UK
> > based people easier for postal costs but US isn't as bad as you
> think.
>
> I've got about a dozen old "Space Marine" vintage (early 1990s)
blister