Where be da Gold? Peter?

From: focht27 <radagast_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:58:42 -0000

Impressed and happy as I am with NetEpic, I cant help but feel the
desire to see the long awaited NetEpic GOLD. I know many months ago,
there was a faint rumor of a GOLD release around the holidays. Is that
still true? If not, what is the latest ETA, steps involved, etc?
Anything you communicate will help me wait a bit more patiently (but
just a bit...smiles). Seriously I can imagine the amount of time and
energy that goes into writting, checking, rechecking, and publishing
such a piece and all for the $Free price you charge. Your fans are
grateful. So when is it available?