RE: [NetEpic ML] Gold or Pyrite?

From: Peter Nilsson <Pettan__at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:48:45 +0000

Sad to say. Wrong Peter. I think you are looking for Peter Ramos. Not me Peter Nilsson.... Although.. I do play epic aswell.. ;)

Be safe!

To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
From: radagast_at_...
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 06:20:32 +0000
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Gold or Pyrite?

      Peter,

So whats the latest status of the legendary "Gold" edition. Fans have been waiting patiently. I'd love to play it, read it, or at least get the latest ETA? Well I know a number of us are hopeful it will be soon, please ive us a long overdue update. Thanks.

-Dave