RE: [NetEpic ML] Gargant on eBay

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 22:03:46 +0000

oops,, sorry...

Sir Dughan von Ironwood, Lord of the drum

To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
From: rich_games_plus_at_...
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 21:21:14 +0000
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Gargant on eBay

      I guess I'll quote myself to answer your question :

>please disregard my mistake of listing the Stompas at 2-3 pounds and >look at the flat rate shipping - or parcel post - I will adjust the >shipping cost to fit the service that the buyer wants.

I have adjusted the Gargants shipping to the $4.95 flat fee priority Mail... ut I can't for the Stompas. The option is there and I will be more than happy to ship that way. Sadly once there is a bid you can't change the shipping service. You can add options ($4.95 flat fee shipping is now listed) but not change the basic service...

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...> wrote:

> why is your shipping so high?

Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail�.