Re: epic figures

From: rordonk <rordonk_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 20:15:06 -0000

Hey Kaliklak. My name is Rory. Do you have any IG figures you are willing to part with? More specifically infantry, Leman Russ, Chimera, artillery? If so which versions are they. How about SM MKII Predators and Razorbacks? I like to make Bradley looking AFVs with Razorback chassis and Predator single autocannon turrets.

Take care,
Rory