Re: [NetEpic ML] LF: Warmonger Titan, Imperial Imperator Titan, Titan Legions game, & other Epic

From: scott lewis <slyotee_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 05:20:57 -0700 (PDT)

Scott Lewis
Art Director
Clockwerk Studios

From: sanders6203_at_sbcglobal.net <sanders6203_at_...>
Subject: [NetEpic ML] LF: Warmonger Titan, Imperial Imperator Titan, Titan Legions game, & other Epic
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 5:07 PM

I have been able to get some items for Epic but I saw a completed auction for a Warmonger Titan and thought it was pretty cool. So I am looking for a Warmonger Titan, Imperial Imperator Titan, Warlord Titan Mk 3 with the 4 guns across the top and the Titan Legions game which I believe came with an Imperator Titan.

I will also be willing to pay a finders fee if you can hook me up with a deal to find any of these items outside of Ebay.

I would also be interested in buying more Epic items like sets, figures, vehicles, etc.

E-mail me if you have any of these that you would like to sell.