[NetEpic ML] Project Update: Codex Titanicus Online

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 01:14:45 -0800

Well, I've restarted working on Codex Titanicus (amazing I know..). I hope
to be done with this (including the artwork) by late next week. This
includes fixing the many problems in the text that others have already noted
(such as the screwed up Eldar Titan charts).

After that the next addition will be scans of the original counters and the
often-requested Titan data sheets. I have never quite forgotten the project
to make printable Epic-scale buildings and I have some new ideas on that
front.

So, in short, the current Epic projects I am going to be working on are:
1) Finishing Codex Titanicus
2) Scanning the various sheets for SM/AT/CT
3) Updating Epic OGRE with information gleaned from the GURPS Ogre playtest
4) Finish the 2300AD list for Epic (based on the OLD Pyramid article on
converting 2300AD to Ogre).
5) OCR the OGRE BOOK (I *NEED* to know who sent me that and the Battlesuit
box!!! I'm afraid I can't remember!!!)
6) Scan the art from all the Epic books n' stuff that I have. After we
finish out NetEpic 2nd Edition I'm thinking of doing a "renegade" version
chock full of the old art and fluff text (not the new revisionist crap
either).
7) OGRE to Heresy :)

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'