Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: For anyone interested in Necron proxies

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 07:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

They said they would be providing an update soon. They are only 250 sprues away from seeing production. They have my $10 as $1 deposit for 10 sprues.  From the renderings and the generated pictures of the models they look nice. Please go to their link and check them out. If you always wanted to Play Necrons but hated paying $10 for a handful of Chaos Androids on eBay when they are tough to find this is the best way to go.
Darius