NetEpic Grey Knights Army List?

From: maximus_40k <maximus_40k_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 19:24:13 -0000

Hello, I'm new to the forum and hoped to tap your expertise. I recently acquired enough FW Grey Knights in power armor (not Terminators)to put together an old school 18 stand tactical company. Reading quickly through the NetEpic 5/Gold rules I don't see rules for Grey Knights in power armour. How are these guys handled/different from GK Terminators and is there a list for them and their FW GK Landraiders?
I remember how the GK Terminators were used back in the day, teleport in to close combat Chaos daemons...but also back in the day there were no 'regular' Grey Knight units. So how are they handled now?
Lastly, I've been reading up on the background fluff...GKs seem to be somewhat more stout than standard marines but there are way fewer of them, so any thougths on how to mount these? I was thinking 3 models per stand. In stand economics my 18 stands could become 30. Logically if fewer GK's are available to the Imperium wouldn't smaller companies makes sense too? Say 10 stands instead of 18 see where I'm going? Apologies in advance if this has been previously hashed out, please point me in the right direction! Thanks, as I appreciate your input!
-maximus40k