Getting back into it again

From: dracule47129 <SPrince_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 20:41:18 -0000

Its time for me to dust off all my epic miniatures that I have collected over the years and start playing again. I have downloaded the epic gold and had them proffessionally bound and printed and am looking for more information. I see that this group has been quiet for quite some time and wonder if anyone is out there still that plays and can offer suggestions on miniature manufacturers and the likes.

Thanks all.