Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2284

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:31:07 +1000

Pity you didn't post earlier. The currently available Gold books are
draft for comment versions and will probably have significant changes in
their final version. The Marines book and the Core rules are pretty close
to final, but most of the others have significant errors. Still they are
very pretty :-)

(Almost totally) Error free, up to date, low graphics lists can be found
here:

http://www.players.tacticalwargames.net/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=17

This group is largely dead. Most of the Epic community lives over on the
Tactical Command forum these days. The NetEpic section is here:

http://www.tacticalwargames.net/taccmd/viewforum.php?f=110

As for miniature manufacturers, the main players you should look at are:

- Exodus Wars
- Dark Realm Miniatures
- Microworld Games
- Plasmablast Miniatures
- GZG (Eureka carry them as well)

In roughly that order of importance. Also check out the Epic 6mm section
on the forum for some of the wonderful proxies being created by members of
the community using RAP/RAD tools.

Hopefully we'll see you over at Tactical Command.