Re: [NetEpic ML] net epic final

From: Peter Ramos <pramos10_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 21:29:18 -0600

Hi!

The final two books are in the home stretch. There was a delay because
the book illustrator was doing some important things regarding his
masters degree. He finished that and is working on them again. Expect
them done in the next 2 months. This includes photos for the SOB book
and the Slann/Necrons.

A lot of these are proxies and people working hard to ready and paint
such proxies for photos, so it takes longer then the earlier books.

Peter