Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2297

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 23:06:27 +1000

They'd be easy enough. Use the Eldar jetbike stats but give them a 5+
save like a standard Marine.

From:
netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
To:
netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Date:
20/04/2011 05:20 PM
Subject:
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2297

NetEpic Mailing List

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)
1a.
Re: Digest Number 2296 From: Bruce Scott
1b.
Re: Digest Number 2296 From: Harvey
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Messages
1a.
Re: Digest Number 2296
Posted by: "Bruce Scott" B.Scott_at_... centauri_prime_2000
Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:27 am (PDT)

Sorry, I know it was discussed and stats created, but my search-fu has
failed me. Perhaps it happened before the last TacComms meltdown......

I did find a section on Ice Warriors of Valhalla in the Optionals book
though. Seems a reasonable enough bonus for them.