Extra Space Marine troops

From: <smetfam_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:02:04 -0000

Hello, After sorting stands I find I have some extras. For Orks I have 5 Squigoths(4 primed white),4 Tinbotz painted yellow, a plastic Stomper, 2 Wartracks painted red, 3 Braincrushas painted black & tan, and 2 plastic Bonebreakas(1 w/custom turret)primed white. For Chaos I have a painted unit of Trolls, another of Minotaurs, another painted unit of Chaos Squats, a painted unit of Khorne Juggers, patial painted Khorne Juggers, 8 Chaos Dreadnaughts, a Fulgrim demon, and a Cannon of Khorne.

I'm looking for Ork Madboyz, a Hop Splat gun, fightas & bomberz, and cannon armed speedstas. Also looking for Chaos androids, Nurgle demon, and a Brass Scorpion. If you see anything that would be a fair trade let me know. Maybe we can both fill out a needed unit. Contact me off group at: smetfam_at_...