Re: Campaigns

From: Johnny <kaliklak_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:49:59 -0000

We are on turn 10 of our second NetEpic campaign here in Michigan.
Using our own campaign rules we are all on one planet so no fleet actions necessary.
It is a hex map based game with players moving armies around taking critical hexes for victory (similar to Mighty Empires)
Each hex is worth so many points used to buy reinforcements.
Our first campaign was one by an aggressive IG player and Chaos is in the lead in our current game.