Cards Help

From: M.G. <mgm365_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 11:21:00 -0000

Well, I have just returned to playing Netepic having got both the first two original versions of Space Marine when they first came out (and Epic 40000 for that matter)BUT I have encountered a bit of a problem.

I downloaded Netepic V5 which contains lots of extras and improvements but when I downloaded the cards I notice that some of the formations have changed and that some of the Armour saves have increased but are not referred to in the booklet. Also I see that sometimes on some versions of the the cards two fire numbers are given: AP and AT but I don't see any reference to this anywhere else.

Any comments ? Is there a downloadable version of V5 cards ?

Ta.