Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Gold with errata now available!

From: Peter Ramos <pramos10_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 19:54:20 -0600

Hi!

What is in the errata PDF is the only stuff that has changed in the Gold
version. If you already printed the Gold version, just use the pdf and
your good. :-)

Also, the Gold format have restrictions due to the formatting of the
books, so wholesale change is not feasible.

The bottom line is, you got the old file, only the master errata PDF
(Called net epic gold correction document in the download link) is needed.

The new files are for people whom haven't printed it out yet or just
want a pdf copy with errata included.

Peter