Points comparison file

From: <pramos10_at_...>
Date: 30 Apr 2015 15:42:29 -0700

Hi!

 It has become clear that perhaps showing what the proposed formula to use as a baseline for fair points cost is easier than trying to explain it.

 Note that the cost listed are compared to Gold costs and is the state of the formula as of "now". The creators and proponents of it are aware that there is still further work to be done, particularly in units with hit location templates.

 But the linked file gives you a good idea on how the formula compares to the Gold values. IT contains the full IG list for now, but I will update and notify as I do so, so everyone can see what values look like.

 The formula values represent "raw" calculation values.

 http://www.netepic.org/uploads/2/2/1/0/22107952/formula_cost_comparison_list.pdf http://www.netepic.org/uploads/2/2/1/0/22107952/formula_cost_comparison_list.pdf

 Peter