NE6 Summary

From: <pramos10_at_...>
Date: 26 May 2015 18:34:38 -0700

Hi!

The work on the formula proceeds and I have updated the comparisons file here:

http://www.netepic.org/uploads/2/2/1/0/22107952/formula_cost_comparison_list.pdf http://www.netepic.org/uploads/2/2/1/0/22107952/formula_cost_comparison_list.pdf

This lists the original gold cost, the first formula tweak costs (tweak 3) and the current cost under tweak 3.25.

The latest correction of the formula corrects the bloated costs of units with hit location templates and barrage weapons, lowering their cost significantly.

This presents a "stop gap" tweak until the final form for units with hit location templates and barrages is completed.

We have not touched flier values since a flier system is still being debated and until one is selected the relative merits of flier stats cannot be valuated properly.

Peter